BLOG IS CURRENTLY UNDERGOING CONSTRUCTION AND WILL RETURN IN JANUARY OF 2008!!!
The Best Place for New & Old Mp3's & iPod videos! UK Rep's Blog Of All Blogs is YOUR #1 Music Source! Whether you're looking for an old song or the latest chart smash then UK Rep's Blog Of All Blogs is the place to find it on the web!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Monday, April 02, 2007

EVE CAN PLAY THAT TAMBOURINE

OK, so Eve's comeback is finally getting on track! First we have her featured on Kelly Rowland's 'Like This' and then we had a leaked track called 'Fire' but now, we have the first single 'Tambourine' from her new album 'Here I Am'. The audio is in middle quality but you get a real good feeling for the track! As soon as the HQ leaks you bet your ass that it'll be on UKREPSBLOGOFALLBLOGS!!!!

CREDIT GOES TO KEVIPOD (mp3) & UK REP (Photo)!!!
Please give a little comment or at least a little Thank You! I love reading your comments but would like more! I do this site for you!, NOT for me!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I dont know its ok, but i expected more fire for her comeback, The swiss beat production is fire, but lyrically its just ok.

Maybe it will grow